Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Apartment

So I have been waiting for this day for a very long time haha. When Zac and I got married the siblings and cousins were so kind as to decorate our car on the inside and out and they left us with a beautiful MESS (I wont even go into what all they did but lets just say were were still finding stuff two years later) and I always told them that someday they are going to get married and they will just have to wait.

So Kylie, Casey, Courtney and myself snuck upstairs after the ceremony and found the key to Andrew and Chelsea's apartment. So on Saturday night we all went to target and got a few items to decorate their apartment.


On Sunday before Zac and I were to come back home we decided that we would go and buy the newlyweds some groceries so that they did not have to go to the store right away when they got home. My aunt did this for us and it was possibly one of the best presents ever!! Thank you Rausch Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment