Wednesday, July 27, 2011

3 Years.....

Holy moly it has already been another year! I can't believe it. So this past year has been great...we have a few rough times but it was all worth it because we have had many blessings as well. So to keep with the tradition here are some things to look back at what we have done.

Zac got a new position with Zions
Zac coached football
I was the cheerleader
Went on a cruise to Mexico
Played in Cali for a few days
I did an internship with 4th graders
Threw a 25th anniversary party for my parents
Got ski passes and skied our little hearts out
I got a new job....Zac really loves my new job because he can play lots of golf
We golf a lot
Zac's brother got married we Love Chelsea!
We went on a few bike rides
Went to Utah a few times

I can't wait for this next year! We have so many things planned!

So for our anniversary we had a very low key day, I got Zac a new Utah shirt and a Utah sticker for the car and he loved them. He was so kind and is taking me to Michael Buble as I have mentioned before....I am so stoked. we both started our days by working for a few hours and then we went and played golf at BanBury. We then came home and played with our pups and later we went to dinner at PF Chang's with my Mom, Aunt Jolene, my cousin Jeremy (glad to have you home) and his very sweet girlfriend Jordan. At dinner they told our waiter who just happened to be one of Jeremy's good friends Chase that it was our anniversary and he brought us out a piece of delicious chocolate cake and they even wrote on the plate it was awesome!!! Thanks Chase for being an awesome waiter!


No comments:

Post a Comment