Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's a girl to do when the hubby is at work.......

Well if you know me very well you know that I can't stand to sit at home all day I need to always be on the move...so this only having one job has given me plenty of free time. I have caught up on the TV shows I watch and movies that I wanted to watch on Netflix. So yesterday was my first full day of nothing to really do. So I got inspired to redo my one wall that I have never really liked. Here is the before and after.....
(Sorry the pictures are not great the one frame is a brighter green then it is showing up)
I just took some frames that have been longing to come out of storage for almost three years and I put a little paint on them and I love LOVE love how it turned out.. This is just what my wall needed a little splash of color. Now we just need to go and get new pictures done so I can fill the frames!

Oh and what is a girl to to with textbooks that I could not sell back. SIMPLE you just recover them with cute scrapbook paper and make them a new decoration for your desk! This was so easy and now they are a decoration and not taking up space on my bookshelf!
love love

No comments:

Post a Comment