Saturday, June 18, 2011

Time Flies

Holy cow it has been awhile since my last post haha. Things have been a little crazy around here the past two months.
To get started here is a little update;
  • So I started a new job at River Birch Golf Course and I absolutely love it.
  • I ended my internship with my 4th graders and it was kind of bitter sweet....I am going to miss working with my mentor teacher, she is an AMAZING teacher!
  • We went to the cabin to relax.
  • I finished my job with Eagle Mini
  • I have tons of free time now haha
  • My house is clean again
  • My flowers are all planted now I just have to weed and once that it is done I will post some pictures!
  • Went to Utah!
  • Went on a road trip with my friend Bri to our friend Brynn's wedding and she was absolutely GORGEOUS and her husband Nate is a PERFECT match for her!! love love
So it doesn't seem like much but when you are working two jobs and have an internship I had no free time which was good! So here are some things I get to look forward to for the summer.....Zac's cousin Alli is coming up this week to play in the regional soccer tournament...GO ALLI.....We are going to go play golf at Osprey Meadows on Tuesday with my Dad for Fathers Day, 4th of July, A week in Utah seeing friends and watching Andrew and Chelsea get MARRIED....it's crazy to me that it is almost July. Lets see what else OH i almost forgot our 3rd Anniversary and with that comes the best present ever I get to go see MICHAEL BUBLE!!!! I can not tell you how excited I am for this! Last but not least I get to relax before life gets crazy again haha. Oh and I promise I will be a lot better at posting!


No comments:

Post a Comment