Thursday, March 3, 2011

ZaC's BiRtHdAy!!!


So if you really know me you would know that I HATE having to wait for surprises or better yet having to wait to give someone a present....so now that you know that I am sure you can guess what is coming next......I CRACKED I could not handle the anticipation anymore so on Friday I asked Zac if it would be okay if I gave him a present everyday until his birthday and he said that would be fine.....he is such a great husband....so I gave him a Utah picture.....so I really didnt think this through very well because he was then trying to hang it up in the family room....but it is suppose to go in the man cave which at this point he doesn't know he is getting....so then I am getting all antsy again.
So to take my mind off of the other presents I suggest we go to dinner and he chose to go the the Reef downtown....and let me tell you they have the best sweet potato fries so you should go try them....anyways back to the story so we are driving home and we decided to go and get shakes at iceberg and then it hits me again that when we get home he is going to want to hang up the picture so I asked if he would be willing to open another present he said sure so we made a stop at my parents and I frantically tried to wrap a 32" tv but it didn't work out so hot so I wrapped one side haha anyways he opened it and he was shocked! It was the best I loved the look on his face. Then he asked where he could put it and I told him in his new man cave and he got even more excited! I knew that this was the best present ever for him!!!
So then Saturday comes and we start putting together his room and then he starts talking about how we need to go and buy some curtains....little does he know that is his next present....when we get finished I told him I have another present and I gave him the curtains and he just started laughing so then I started laughing it was the best! In the afternoon our friend Logan asked if Zac would help him chaparone 14 year olds up and Bogus and he was so excited to go hang with the boys....I stayed back and Meah and I had a little girls night followed by some super gross IHOP when the boys got back haha.
Sunday came and we went to church and we sat and contimplated about getting season passes to Bogus and we both decided we needed them so that was Zac's present for Sunday...haha it was a win for me too....then my parents took us our to Buffalo Wild Wings for Zac's birthday dinner...it was so good.
Monday came and the boys went snowboarding again while us girls were at school and then we all got together and Meah made an awesome potato soup and I failed miserably at making brownies so I had to stop at the store and get a new dessert...this is a whole story in itself haha.
Tuesday finally came and we had a relaxing evening at home and just watched movies and ate fried rice.....and I gave him some clothes for the final day of his birthday weekend...
Wow that was long sorry....but it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment