Saturday, July 28, 2012

4 years.....

It really is crazy to me that another year has come and gone! So to keep up with the tradition here are a few things that we have done over the past year...
I student taught in Kindergarten
I graduated from Boise State 
I was an ERI/Title I teacher 
Zac is now certified to sell health and life insurance 
Zac has a new job
I got a job as a 4th grade teacher at Star
We went to California 
We went to Florida....AMAZING
We went to the ER for the first time in our marriage....Zac has a kidney stone
I won a golf tournament 
We got a new car
We go on lots of bike rides
We started doing CrossFit and we absolutely love it!
Wow we have done so much in a year! I can't wait to see what this next year has to offer! Love you Zac thanks for being an amazing husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment