Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Exciting Stuff!

Wow I really am terrible at this blog thing....I am going to make it a goal to post at least 2 times a month.
So some really exciting things have happened here lately. First we will do a little recap of what has happened.
We went to Orlando in April and it was so FUN! It was a great little get away, and it was fun to spend some time with Zac's family! Then it was also my birthday and it was pretty low key we just went out to dinner and hung around home! Zac got me some sweet new kicks as well as some new GOLF Clubs! I will put a picture up on my next post....promise! 
In May I started my Get Golf Ready golf lessons that i teach with my friend Kelly and they were so much fun! We just finished our first ladies session and now we are on our second ladies sessions and our first Juniors lessons! I am loving it and learning so much! I also wrapped up the school year with my Title I and ERI job and it was exciting but sad at the same time, I am going to miss working with those kiddos every day! Oh I also had a job interview with Summit Academy and they offered me an assist teaching position which was awesome! 
Okay ready for the most exciting part of this post! I was offered a full time teaching position with Star Elementary and I will be teaching 4th grade! I am SO SO excited, I did my first semester of student teaching in 4th grade and LOVED working with my mentor and now we get to be teaching colleagues and I am way excited!! When I found out I had to immediately go out and do a little shopping! 
Anyways we are getting the car all packed to head down to the OC to spend sometime with Zac's family and I promise when I get back I will post a lot of pictures of the last few months! 

Love love

No comments:

Post a Comment