Thursday, August 18, 2011

Table...

Zac's parents were so awesome when we moved to our new house they gave us one of their old tables and I loved it! The only thing is my brother in law Wyatt decided it would be pretty neat to write his name in it and the colors of the chairs did not really go with what we are going with.
So last summer it was my goal to redo the table.....well it's only a year later but I have finally redone the table with a lot of help from Zac.

We thought it would take maybe two days....it actually took almost 2 WEEKS by the time we got everything how we wanted it and in between our crazy work schedules. But I LOVE it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know I haven't talked to you in forever, but that is amazing!! I need to know more about how you did that! Will you email me instructions please? zaundrahathaway@yahoo.com. Thanks! Hope things are going well too!!

    ReplyDelete