Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Finally Enjoying Summer

Wow it has been a crazy busy summer so far! I had school for the first 8 weeks of it and it seemed as if I was on the go all the time and when I did have a little break I was doing homework...lesson learned don't take so many classes in the summer haha. Anyways our summer got off to a great start with Eagle Fun Days, my little brother came into town which was awesome to see him! Then we had a few weeks of just plain old school and work and then came the 4th of July weekend....it was so much fun Zac's family came up (minus Wyatt, Trisha, and Jordan, & Benita....really wish they could have come) but none the less we had an awesome weekend with the. Oh and the best part was the Gorringe's got to witness a true Idaho 4th a July! If you have not been to Crouch, ID on the 4th you must try it sometime because I can't even describe to you how crazy it gets! Some of the fun things we did was play some golf, go swimming, did a little rafting....and hung out and played games. This past weekend we went up to the cabin to enjoy the nice weather and to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins and of course do a little swimming. Hopefully this weekend we will be up in the Stanley area enjoying the mountains. It has been so long since I have been there and I think Zac would really enjoy it so hopefully it all works out that we make it up there.....well sorry this is such a long post but at least you get to enjoy the pictures now.






(I Borrowed this from my cousins blog.. her picture was much better then mine :)

1 comment:

  1. We wish we could have been there! But I'm excited to see you guys at the end of this month!

    ReplyDelete