Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to me.....Almost!

So over the weekend I got an early birthday present and I absolutely love it! I can't wait til it warms up and I can go outside and enjoy my new patio gazebo! I have always wanted one since we moved into our house but they are kind of spendy so I had to wait until the perfect time and of course when they were on sale and what better time then a week before my birthday?!
With this new present came a little assembly and it didn't start off so great for Zac. He was trying to open the box and of course they have those staples in them that are super duty. His hand slipped and managed to get caught on one and he got a pretty big deep cut. It was kind of funny though because if you know Zac at all he hates blood and stuff so when I came in to check on him he was on the couch and all he said to me was im going to pass out. He was so pale I had to kind of laugh to myself but I felt bad at the same time.

Another exciting note is that they posted my score for the first section of my Praxis II test and I passed so lets keep our fingers crossed I pass the second section!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment